With about 250 full-time and part-time faculty and 200 administrative/professional and support staff members, Kishwaukee College offers a wide variety of rewarding positions.
Kishwaukee College celebrates, values, and affirms a diverse workforce and enthusiastically encourages persons from diverse groups to apply.
Kishwaukee College is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions. For a detailed job description click on the job title. Questions, please contact Kate Noreiko, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time Administrative Staff Positions
Director of Human Resources - Finance & Administration
Full-Time Support Staff Positions
Reference Assistant: Public Support Services - Library Services
Diesel Power Technology Toolroom Assistant - Diesel Power Technology
Modern Language Instructor (Temporary Full-time) - Arts, Communications and Social Sciences Div
Part-Time (Adjunct) Faculty Positions
Therapeutic Massage Instructor - Therapeutic Massage Department
Early Childhood Education Adjunct Faculty Position - Health & Education
CERTIFIED AMERICAN RED CROSS FIRST AID CPR INSTRUCTOR - Health & Education
Adjunct Instructors for Math/Science/Business - Math/Science/Business
Adjunct Instructors Arts/Communications/Social Sciences - Arts/Communications/Social Sciences
Adjunct Instructors Career Technologies - Career Technologies
Adjunct Nursing Instructors - Nursing
Part-Time Support Staff Positions
Laboratory Coordinator (part-time) Chemistry and Physical Science Dept. - Math/Science/Business Division
For all Full-Time positions: For a detailed full-time fringe benefit package description click here.
When submitting an application:
- Type on or print out the application form.
- Complete each section of the application that is applicable with as much relevant information as possible, even if submitting a resume. Your application and your resume should be able to serve as stand alone documents.
- A separate listing of contact information for three (3) professional references.
- Submit copies of transcripts (official transcrips will be required upon hire) for any position requiring a degree.
- Application for Employment
Fill out the application above and submit it by mail to:
Office of Human Resources
21193 Malta Road
Malta, IL 60150
Kishwaukee College is an equal opportunity employer.